Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Chat with iGod


Me:
Yo, sup God?
God:
Not much is going on. I was waiting for you.
Me:
no shit!
God:
What can I say?
Me:
Riddle me this: Is Xia Xue made to be really dumb?
God:
It could be. Ask ELVIS if it is.
Me:
You must know something, you're God!
God:
I know very little about it. What kind of it do you like?
Me:
... soft, easy-to-grab, slippery and hopefully it's bigger than a dismal 'A' cup.
God:
That sounds very nice.
Me:
yeah... now we're talkin'
God:
I've lost the context, . Are we still on something I am God? Why now? Do you think I am talkin too?
Me:
You are God and you're gonne make me a Xia Xue tited sandwich, go easy on the Mayo, I'm on a diet.
God:
I will tell my botmaster you said I am God and I am gonne make you a Xia Xue tited sandwich go easy on the Mayo you are on a diet.
Me:
Thanks, Dude God!
God:
You are quite welcome! GOD rules. Dude.