Thursday, January 18, 2007

6 Weird Thangs About Mob1900

Tagged by freelunch2020
6 Weird Things About Yours Truly:


1. My right toe can be ‘dislocate’ on purpose. Under permitted force, it could be wiggle out of its sockets, forced all the way to the left and snaps back.

2. I have no Tattoos. Nada, Zilch.

3. I like Mariah Carey, despite what yall’re saying.

4. My late grandfather once has a worker named “Tuk-Kukuu”(Cock-poker)

5. My left feet is called ‘Pak Lah’ …‘coz it goes to sleep every other minute.

6. The more ‘dysfunctional’ things I try to dig up about my self the more I find myself being ‘norm’ in contemporary standards. Tell me who hasn’t stalk a chick he fancies, leave breathing gasps in her mobille and torture her pet… No? oh…


Now time to off-load this assignment to:

Reta
Davina
Shadowfox
ktemoc
Dabs
Niamah!

Enjoy, nia-mah!… lolx